Monday, March 7, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #257: I've Reached the End...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


DNF:


Okay, I've come to accept that I'm not gonna pick this book back up any time soon 🙈 It's been like 4 months! Now, I actually really love this series, and I do plan on reading this book, but just not right now. When I'll pick it back up, I have no clue, but I DO plan on getting back to it eventually!


What I finished reading this past week:



I'm all caught up with the Space Janitor series and its spinoff 😭 I love this fun series and I already miss Triana and all the mishaps she gets  herself in! Luckily, most of the author's books take place in the same world, so I read Abandoned World! I enjoyed it overall! This one was a bit more on the apocalyptic side, and took place many years in the past when humans were still on Earth. But the Space Janitor withdrawal was real, so I read Dirt the Vacu-bot Missed, which is a nonfiction book that takes a look at the behind the scenes of the Space Janitor world. There were a lot of fun facts and information, and there was even a short story within the book! I loved it!


Currently reading:



I went through a couple of pages of Japanese Demystified... some parts I got, some I didn't 😆 And I finally, FINALLY, started Chain of Gold! I'm only like two chapters in, but I already love it, of course!


Up next:


Idk, Chain of Gold is a pretty chunky book, so I'm gonna be reading that one for a little while I think.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment