Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday Post #292: Happy Spring!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:


Another uneventful week of work. Yesterday I did spend most of the day studying Japanese, which I haven't done in quite some time. I mean, I do a Duolingo lesson every night just to keep up my streak, but that's it. Yesterday I finally got back into Rosetta Stone, and I think the lessons went pretty well. I understood a lot of it. I also went through a couple pages of the Japanese textbook I'm reading.

What I've been watching:


So this morning there was a watch party for the Animal Crossing movie (yeah, that's a thing!), so I watched that and it was complete nonsense 😂 It was cute though! And it was a fun experience just chatting with a bunch of people in Discord.

What I've been playing:


I haven't been playing too much of anything... I did finish the latest update of Power Wash Simulator though, so now I'm sad again. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Just a simple, Spring-y green with a shimmer topper 💚

Online

Posted this week:

#258: The Shadow World

Book Haul

For Review:


Jennifer Estep sent me an ARC of Tear Down the Throne and I am so happy 😭 I love her books and I am very excited to read this book! Thank you so much!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Japanese! I had a (failed) attempt to learn Japanese when I was like 17? So a lifetime ago. It's still a language I would love to learn someday. Congrats on sticking to it!!! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a difficult language to learn, but I've been enjoying the challenge!

      Delete
  2. I'm always impressed with people who learn to speak Japanese. It's a tough language for an English-speaker.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grammar is very difficult. The pronunciation has not been very hard for me, but I read somewhere that it might be because I'm also a Spanish-speaker. The pronunciation is very similar.

      Delete