Monday, March 28, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #260: Heartless? More Like Heartbroken


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


This book was GREAT! I didn't know I wanted a Queen of Hearts origin story, but Marissa Meyer knows exactly what we need 😆 I really enjoyed it! But it also really made me cry 😭 The ending was brutal! Especially after I fell in love with all of these characters 😫 Anyway, I highly recommend it! 😆


Currently reading:


I did not touch this book this week 👀 At this rate, I'm gonna finish it next year 😂


Up next:


Up next I think I'm going to be starting Gilded just because I'm still in the mood for retellings... especially if they're from Marissa Meyer. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment