Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday Post #290: Finishing Touches


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work, and another week of being anxiety-free 😌 Nothing much to report... I don't remeber doing anything noteworthy. I've just been taking it easy. Although, we are putting the finishing touches on our trip to Mexico this Spring! I was a little iffy about the trip, but I need a vacation and I'm very excited for it now! Lol.

What I've been playing:

Still playing the Ring Fit Adventure to help with my anxiety, and omg, my obliques are SO sore today! And then today I did a lot of squats, so my legs tomorrow are gonna hate me 😅 But it's a fun game and I really enjoy playing it. I think I'm in World 20 right now, and I think I might be toward the end of story mode? Idk, don't quote me on that. Lol. I also played the Kirby demo and I enjoyed it! I didn't know whether I was going to get this game or not, but after playing the demo, I think I might! I also started Power Wash Simulator again because we just had an update! Currently in the beginning stages of washing a subway tunnel, and the satisfaction is real. Lol.


Nail art of the week:


Online

Reviewed this week:

⭐⭐⭐


Other posts:

#256: Addicted to Space Janitor

February 2022

Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment