Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday Post #291: Art Awards


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:


It was a pretty uneventful week, up until yesterday when we headed over to the museum for some art awards. One of my younger brothers entered the high school regional art show exhibit, or whatever it's called lol, and he ended up winning first (the first picture) AND third place (the second picture) in the digital art category! He also got a scholarship AND he's going to state! I'm pretty impressed. You can actually check out his art @gokuccinoart on IG.

What I've been watching:


I watched this movie on Netflix yesterday and it was SO good! I really enjoyed it! It was a really heartfelt, funny sci-fi movie about time travel. And I just love Ryan Reynolds 😆

What I've been listening to:

So in preparation for The Batman (which I have not seen yet but really want to), some of my favorite podcasters watched the Twilight movies for the first time and it was the funniest thing EVER! 🤣 These are middle aged guys who usually talk about comic book movies, so listening to them talk about this series was hilarious! I listened to the podcast version, but they also have YT videos on it. Twilight is below, but they also did New Moon, Eclipse, and parts 1 and 2 of Breaking Dawn. The one that made me laugh the most was Breaking Dawn Part 1, I'm sure you know why 😆 Anyway, I highly recommend you listen/watch this! It's great!


What I've been playing:


Still playing Power Wash Simulator 😆 As soon as I'm done with this post I'm probably gonna go finish this Fortune Teller level. I'm 84% done with it! And if the mood strikes, I might pick up Animal Crossing later. I also want to replay the Kirby demo, but idk about that one yet.

Nail art of the week:


Finally some nail art! I haven't been doing a lot of nail art lately, but yesterday I woke up at 6am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I sat down and painted my nails. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#257: I've Reached the End...

Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment