Monday, March 14, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #258: The Shadow World


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


This short story was so much fun! And now I am officially caught up with all things Space Janitor 😭


Currently reading:



I didn't touch Japanese Demystified this week, but I read a lot of Chain of Gold! I've only got 150 pages left, and I am pretty sure I'm gonna finish it off today! I love this world! 🥰


Up next:


Depending on how Chain of Gold ends, I might start Chain of Iron right away, or if my heart is just too broken (Cassie Clare tends to do this to me 😭), I might take a little break from my Shadowhunters and read something else before diving back in. OR I might read Ghosts of the Shadow Market, cause I still need to read that one too.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment