Saturday, July 25, 2026

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of the Last Half of 2026


Putting this list together, I realized that I don't have that many 2026 books on my TBR. I'm gonna have to go and do some research to see what's coming out 😅


  

Okay, I'm cheating a bit with this one because not only is it out already (to be fair, this post was meant to go up in early July... but here we are! 😅😂), but also I am currently in the middle of it. Lol. Erebus-13 (July 14th) is the last book in a sci-fi horror trilogy that I have been loving! The first book had some truly horrifying moments, which I always appreciate because it's always so hard for a book to scare me the way that one did. I'm looking forward to finishing this one and seeing how it all wraps up! Also, if Parker doesn't make it out of this one, I might lose it 😭 Lol.

Evermore Plantation (September 14th) is part of the Ellie Jordan series, which is one of my favorites! I've missed Ellie and Stacey, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of ghosts they're hunting next!

Corpse Creek (September 15th) is the third book in that one series that gives me Fear Street vibes. Lol. I really enjoyed the first two books, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one!

   

Fear Farm (September 15th) comes out on the same day, and I have both this book and the previous one pre-ordered 😆

A Killer Christmas (September 22nd) is by Kim Harrington, an author I loved and haven't read anything from in a while! This sounds like it's a romance but with a murder mystery? Idk, but I'm into it 😆

The House of Gardenias (September 29th) is by the author who wrote The Hacienda, one of the few books I have given 5 stars to this year. Apparently though, this is her first YA book! I am very excited about that!

Dive Bar at the End of the Road (October 6th) is a horror/mystery thriller by Kelley Armstrong, and I loved the one horror book I read by her, so I'm excited for this one! (To be fair, I have loved this author for a long time, since her YA urban fantasy days, so it's been really fun for me to revisit this author's newer, spookier work.)

  

The Last King of Faerie (November 3rd) is the first book in the last Shadowhunters series 😭 I'm not ready for this world to come to a close! I love it so much! But I am looking forward to reading this book!

Queen of Foxes (November 10th) is by one of my favorite authors, Jennifer Estep, and this is the book she calls her Robin Hood romantasy 😆 Honestly, I don't care what she writes, I'm reading it. Lol.

Lightning & Thunder (December 29th) is a romance. Yeah, I know 😆 This one is by the author who writes the holiday romances I've been enjoying between the holiday royalty, and this one looks like it's about mythology and/or superheroes? I don't know. I don't care. Sara Raasch has joined Lynn Painter on my very short 'favorite romance authors' list, so her books WILL be read, regardless of what they are 😆


Let me know what new releases you're looking forward to for the rest of the year because I obviously need to add more books to my never-ending TBR 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment