Monday, October 29, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #137: Finally Making Progress!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters Haints and Hobwebs (Elemental Assassin, #4.7) You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1) Evil Librarian

I'm finally finishing up the many books on my currently reading shelf! I really loved all the stuff I read this week!


Currently reading:

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) Halloween Night II (Halloween Night, #2)

And now to finish City of Bones and Forgive My Fins... lol. I also started Halloween Night II because obviously. Lol.


Up next:

The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street, #2)

Gonna read another Return to Fear Street book!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments: