Monday, October 22, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #136: Still Haven't Caught Up


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Down Time (I Hunt Killers, #0.1) Lucky Day (I Hunt Killers, #0.2)

I read two prequel novellas in the I Hunt Killers series, and I really loved them both! They made me super excited to get started on the actual books!


Currently reading:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) Evil Librarian

Yup, I just added one more book to the list. Lol. But I am really liking Evil Librarian though!


Up next:

You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1)

I'm finally gonna read this one! I'm very excited!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment