Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Post #180: Scarywood!!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I was at Scarywood this weekend!



We left Saturday afternoon and just got back Sunday evening. The park is about 3.5 hours away from where I live and I actually hate long car rides. But the park was so much fun!! This is just your normal theme park during the summer, but come October it transforms for Spooky Season! I go to Silverwood ALL the time, but this was the first time I went to the park when it's Scarywood. I actually didn't take a lot of pictures because we were there for only 4 hours and there was just so much to see. I'll try and insert a video here of a the funhouse we went into. It was SUPER trippy especially because we had 3D glasses on.



So yeah, it was a ton of fun and it was very spooky... especially because I (apparently) get startled easily. Lol. Anyway, I'm hoping to go back next year hopefully for 2 nights because 1 night was not enough to check out all the spooky things! And here we are entering Clown Town lol:



What I've been watching:

I finished watching the rest of the Rec series, which I very much enjoyed. Demon zombies FTW!

Rec 2 2009 Movie REC 3 [REC] 4 Apocalypse

I also re-watched all of Death Note in the last week! I've seen it once before, the sub version, so this time I watched the English dub version. And I still love it! Light is fucking insane!

Death Note

And I also finished watching the Rugrats!

Rugrats

Nail art of the week:



I did some more book-inspired nail art (see that post here!) plus some spoopy Halloween nails!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Down Time (I Hunt Killers, #0.1) Lucky Day (I Hunt Killers, #0.2) The Thrill Club (Fear Street, #24)


Other Posts:

#135: Trying To Take Control Of My TBR List (Yeah, Good Luck With That...)

My Favorite Horror Narrations!

Literary Nails: The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White

Book Haul

Bought:

Down Time (I Hunt Killers, #0.1) Lucky Day (I Hunt Killers, #0.2)



Library Loot:



Won in Giveaway:



Another YASH prize! Thank you Julie!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Scarywood looks like a lot of fun. I think I'd skip Clown Town though. They creep me out. LOL I used to watch Rug Rats all the time! I miss so many fun shows now that my son has frown up. Doesn't mean I can't still watch them, Right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. The clowns were pretty creepy. But it was so much fun! I really enjoyed it! And you're right! I don't have kids and I watch these kids show all the time! Lol.

      Delete