Wednesday, October 17, 2018

My Favorite Horror Narrations!



I listen to A LOT of podcasts on my commute to and from work. Some of them are horror narrations which mostly consist of Creepypastas. Below I have gathered some of my absolute favorites! And because they are narrations, you can also read the stories instead!


Brother Dear, Sister Dear by MissShadowLovely

This one is super cute and SUPER creepy! These sibling are really messed up... and I love it! The video below is only about 2-3 minutes long, so it's a pretty short story. And it's told in this sort of poem format, and I really love that! I highly recommend this series! There are a couple of parts to it.



Or you can read the poems on her website. Here is one called Birthday Party.


I Dared My Best Friend to Ruin My Life by Zandsand90

This one is as insane as it sounds, but it's SO good! The best friend is fucking insane!! The complete story runs at about 3 hours, but it's so worth it!



Read the story here!


Borrasca by CK Walker

It’s a long story, but one you’ve never heard before. This story is about a place that dwells on the mountain; a place where bad things happen. And you may think you know about the bad things, you may decide you have it all figured out but you don’t. Because the truth is worse than monsters or men.

This one is awful... I mean, it's good but the things that happen in the story are just terrible! This one is about how awful humans can be to one another. Some serious stuff goes down, I do warn you, but it is just such a compelling story and I really enjoyed it! This narration runs at about 3 hours as well, and I think there is a sequel to this, too.



Read the story here!


Search and Rescue by SearchandRescueWoodsl

If you have not heard of this one, well, I don't know what rock you've been living under because it even got a season on the TV show Channel Zero! Lol. (Granted, I didn't like that season, I much prefer these actual stories.) This one is about creep things that go on in the woods, and I love it! There are random stairs that appear out of nowhere! It's weird! Lol. I highly recommend this one!



There are a couple of parts to this one. Here is the full playlist. And of course, you can read it here, too.


Madison by UnsettlingStories.com

This one, oh man. Lol. Madison is an absolute airhead and I love to hate her! Lol. This one is a horror comedy and I just cannot believe how clueless she is! Lol.



Here is the full playlist. Or you can read it here!


Tales from the Gas Station by GasStationJack

This is my absolute favorite! It's another horror comedy that takes place at a gas station in the middle of nowhere where weird things happen. This one is also lengthy, as in 8 HOURS long! I know, it's long. But it is so worth listening to! And you don't have to listen to it in one sitting. I certainly didn't. I listened to it as the episodes came out each week or so. But it's nice having the entire story in one video.



Read the story here!


Letter to the Landlord by TheJesseClark

Of all the recommendations I give you today, if you were to read/listen to only ONE, I recommend this one!! Maybe it's because I've listened to it recently, but it is my favorite!! I LOVE IT!! It's about 17 minutes long so you can put it on while you do chores (this is certainly how I get things done around the house. Lol) or read it when you have the time. This is another horror comedy and I love it! It's funny because the tenant is complaining about things going wrong in their apartment, including a haunting. Lol. It is the funniest thing ever!



Read the story here!

Also, read the comments on the thread. They are hilarious! Lol.


I listen to a lot of stuff, but these couple of ones are the ones that really stuck with me and I remember loving. The top 2 stories I highly recommend you listen to/read are Tales From the Gas Station and Letter to the Landlord. Those are my current favorites!

Oh and definitely let me know if you have any horror narrations you love! I'm always looking for something new to listen to on my commute 😉

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love Creepypasta! Got to share these with my son. We get a kick out of listening to them and then making up our own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are so fun!! Let me know what you think of them! :)

      Delete