Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2018



I can't believe October is over already! 😩 But I'm actually already ready for the Holidays! Lol. But first...

Image result for happy halloween gif

😁


Books read this month:

Funhouse Full Tilt Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5) The Thrill Club (Fear Street, #24)

Down Time (I Hunt Killers, #0.1) Lucky Day (I Hunt Killers, #0.2) Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters

Haints and Hobwebs (Elemental Assassin, #4.7) You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1) Evil Librarian Halloween Night II (Halloween Night, #2)

This month I read 11 books! That's 5 more than last month! Of course, 4 of the 11 books were novellas. Lol.


And my favorite book of the month was...

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters

This is one of the few nonfiction books I have ever read, and I enjoyed it a lot! It was very interesting and informative!


Books Reviewed in this month:


Funhouse Full Tilt The Fear Street Saga Collection  (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #1-3: The Fear Street Saga, #1-3) Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5)

Funhouse by Diane Hoh | ★★★★☆
Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman | ★★★★☆
The Fear Street Saga Collection by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★

The Wrong Number (Fear Street, #5) Down Time (I Hunt Killers, #0.1) Lucky Day (I Hunt Killers, #0.2)

The Wrong Number (Fear Street #5) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Wrong Number 2 (Fear Street #27) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆
Down Time (I Hunt Killers #0.1) by Barry Lyga | ★★★★★
Lucky Day (I Hunt Killers #0.2) by Barry Lyga | ★★★★☆

The Thrill Club (Fear Street, #24) Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters Haints and Hobwebs (Elemental Assassin, #4.7)

The Thrill Club (Fear Street #24) by R.L. Stine | ★★☆☆☆
Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters by Peter Vronsky | ★★★★★
Haints and Hobwebs (Elemental Assassin #4.7) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★

You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1) Halloween Night II (Halloween Night, #2)

You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street #1) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
Halloween Night II (Halloween Night #2) by R.L. Stine | ★★☆☆☆


Other Posts:

Horror Books I Still Need to Read

 Book of Shadows
Literary Nails: The Book of Shadows from Charmed!

My Favorite Horror Books

 Croak
Literary Nails: Croak by Gina Damico
Spooktacular Giveaway Hop! (Last day to enter!!)

My Favorite Horror Narrations!

 Elizabeth Frankenstein
Literary Nails: The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White

My Favorite Horror/Halloween Movies!

 Unfed
Literary Nails: Unfed (Undead #2) by Kirsty McKay

Lots of discussion posts and bookish nail art!


I did really well this month, if I do say so myself. Lol. I reviewed most books I read and I posted every single day of October (Sometimes even twice a day!) But it was hard work! I don't think I'll be keeping that up, but I'll try... maybe. Lol.

I hope you're having a great Halloween day! Stay spooky! 🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment