Saturday, January 13, 2024

A Gift From NetGalley...


It was a couple days before Christmas when I was checking my email and I came across an email from NetGalley. I get emails from them all the time, so I didn't think much of it until I actually read the subject line. A gift? From Netgalley? What could it possibly be? I've never gotten a gift from them before!


It was a reading journal!! I don't know why I was so excited, but I am! Lol. I've never done a reading journal before, and hey, this one was free, so I'm thinking I'm gonna give it a shot in the new year. I went through it in its entirety and it looks really well done, not that I know anything about reading journals, but it looks beginner-friendly. Who knows if I'll actually stick to it, but I'll let you know how it goes! Maybe I'll add a little update to my Monthly Wrap-Up posts...


Did you get the reading journal from Netgalley? What do you think? Are you a reading journal person in general? Let me know your thoughts because I have never done this sort of thing before and I'm curious! Lol.

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I absolutely LOVE reading journals. I'm more of a DIY paper girl so I have a physical journal, but digital journals are so convenient and can help with tracking your reading progress 😍 it's also quite motivating because each time I get to cross out a title, or fill in a "book read" it just feels so satisfying. My reading has definitely improved. I hope you'll get the same feeling from your journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will see how I do! I did start using it but who knows who long I'll stick with it. But it's good to hear that you enjoy journaling! I know a lot of people do so that's very motivating!

      Delete
  2. I saw this and was definitely curious about it. I'll be interested to see what you think once you've used it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, so I haven't touched it in a bit 👀 Figures. Lol. But I do want to get back to it and keep trying it out!

      Delete