Monday, January 29, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #353: Detour Over, Back to Fantasy!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I love a good space horror, and this was a good one! I didn't find it as creepy as Dead Silence, but it was still good! I liked the story and it had some nice character development. Solid 4 stars!



Currently reading:


I'm about 100 pages into this one and... well, I don't want to say I'm enjoying it, given the content and everything that Britney went through, but I am liking the book and am enjoying the process of reading it and learning about Britney's life from her POV.


Up next:


This finally came in from the library!! Now I can finally continue with my binge-read of the Grishaverse!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. You've got me curious about the Brittany Spears' autobiography. I just finished Emma and the Love Spell, a great MG contemporary fantasy. I just started A Rip Through Time, a time travel, mystery, fantasy by Kelly Armstrong. It's good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the memoir last night and it was so good! It was heartbreaking and infuriating, but it was good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying A Rip Through Time! I have not read anything by Kelley Armstrong in a while but I do have that book on my tbr!

      Delete