Monday, January 15, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #351: Rare Fantasy Binge?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I surprisingly really enjoyed this book! I've mentioned this many times lately, but I don't read a lot of high fantasy, but lately, I've just been craving it. But fantasy that has some good action. And this one had a heist and it was SO good! I'm so glad I read it! I really liked the complex characters with their complex relationships as well.


Currently reading:


And of course, I had to start this one immediately because the end of Six of Crows... whoa. I'm about a third of the way done with this one and I am also enjoying it!


Up next:


Going into Six of Crows, I was only planning on reading that duology because I just had zero interest in this one, but now that I've read that book plus a good chunk of the Crooked Kingdom, I kind of do want to go back and read the OG series. I really like the world! It's so interesting! So I'm thinking about maybe starting this series, mood permitting. Lol. I honestly never know what I'll be reading next because my mood changes without warning. Lol. But I'm hoping it's this one!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment