Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Favorite New-To-Me Authors of 2023


Today I'm talking about some new (to me) authors I discovered in 2023 that have become some of my favorites!


Randall Munroe


These books were hilarious! Were the questions dumb? Yes. Did you learn while the author answered said dumb questions? Also yes. Lol. He just did it in a very fun way and I honestly want to read more of his books!


Astrid Scholte


This is an unusual one for me to include because I don't really read a lot of high fantasy. But I discovered this author's books this year and I fell in love with her writing! They're fantasy thrillers and always include some sort of mystery. I loved it! Plus, I really liked the worlds she created—they are so intriguing and rich. I cannot wait for the sequel to League of Liars to come out next month! I'm very excited!


Karen McMannus


Honestly, I don't know why it took me this long to get to this series. I loved it! The mysteries were so well done and I liked the characters. I'm looking forward to finishing off the series and picking up more books by this author.


Let me know who some of your favorite authors that you discovered in 2023 were!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the first Randall Munroe for my dad - it seemed like it would be right up his alley. Makes me want to read it too now!

    ReplyDelete