Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday Post #386: Books and Nail Art Supplies... What Else is New?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another short week of work... Yay! There was no school on Friday, and you know I take advantage of every no-school day. Lol. I spent the first part of the day cleaning the house, doing laundry, and just all the stuff that needed to be done. The second half of the day I spent it playing The Sims 4 😆

In other news, I haven't bought any nail art supplies in quite some time, which is fine because I own A LOT of stuff 😅 But this last week I couldn't stop myself and I bought more stamping plates! These plates are bookish in nature, so OF COURSE, I had to own them 😆


These are hard to photograph because they are mirrored steel plates with a blue film. I left the blue film on because it's actually easier to see the images. But the two above are books and cats and coffee! I don't know which one, but I'm gonna be using one of these this weekend! (And then I'll share my art in a post!)


This is another bookish one.


And these two are spooky Christmas plates. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I got caught up on Percy Jackson and omg the last episode is this coming week 😩 I'm not gonna lie, I don't love it love it, but it's still good and a fairly faithful adaptation, so I've been enjoying it. My favorite thing is definitely the quips from Persassy himself 😆


I also finally started watching Echo!! I've been so excited for this show! I loved Maya in the Hawkeye TV show so I was so glad that she got her own show! I do have to confess that I have been pretty superheroed out lately. The last Marvel thing I watched was Thor Love and Thunder and I have not seen anything since, until this show! I may go back and watch the stuff I missed because I do still like Marvel, but I'm gonna wait and see what my mood does after this show.



What I've been listening to:


"This song is about how I wish some people would dig a little deeper to get to know me. Often times i'm misunderstood, but if someone just took the time, maybe they would understand me as a person." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Still playing TSM4, what else is new? 😅 I haven't taken any screenshots lately, but my Super Sim's kids are aging up, skilling up, getting all the milestones, and they are THIS close to moving out. I can't wait!😆

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#352: Brief Detour... Hopefully
Reader Time Capsule Book Tag

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Last week I went to drop off a big pile of books at the library, only to come out with an even taller pile 😂


And then yesterday I finally got this one in the mail from the library! Finally!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment