Monday, January 22, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #352: Brief Detour... Hopefully


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Somehow I loved this one even more than Six of Crows! I loved the world, the magic, and the story. And of course, I loved the characters and the found family trope! But that ending was bittersweet and I'm still not okay 😭


Currently reading:


A sci-fi horror I have been highly anticipating!! I'm only like two chapters in, but I am intrigued! And I can't wait for the spookiness to begin!


Up next:


I haven't gotten this book from the library yet, but hopefully, I'll get it soon before my mood decides it doesn't want to read it anymore 😩


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about getting out of the mood for a book. I just finished Finally Heard by Kelly Yang. It was so good, like all her books are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my mood is so finicky. I'm over it 😆 Glad to hear you're enjoying your book!

      Delete
  2. First of all, I'm just gonna say that I'm thinking about adding this Monday meme to my blog because it's so simple yet it tells so much. Second of all, yay for reading Crooked Kingdom 🥰 This means your fantasy era is blooming 😂 I'm currently reading The Maid because my friends picked it for our lil book club and I have to admit, it's been rather interesting so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fantasy era IS blooming, and I am here for it! Lol. Oh I have heard of The Maid. I had someone recommend it to me but idk... I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

      Delete