Thursday, January 11, 2024

Most Read Authors and Series of 2023


Today we're looking at my most-read authors and series of the year! Honestly, no one is going to be surprised by who shows up 😂



My number one is Jennifer Estep... like I said, not surprising 😂


I re-read the last part of the Elemental Assassin series this year so that really padded the number. But I also read all of her new releases!


And Julia Huni is back on the list too! This year I didn't read as much Space Janitor since I'm all caught up, but I did catch up on the Colonial Explorer Corps series and I also finally read her Krimson Empire series!


And George O'Connor was new to the list! I finished his Olympians series!


And after not being on the list last year, which was weird, R.L. Stine is back with two series!



Again, it's Elemental Assassin. Lol. And yeah, the series typically always correlates with my most-read authors. Lol. I like what I like. Lol.


I love this series. I'm considering re-reading it again this year 👀 In my defense, we aren't getting any new Elemental Assassin anything in 2024, so I gotta get my fix somehow 😆


I read the entirety of the Krimson Empire series and I really enjoyed it!


And I also finished this Greek mythology graphic novel series! It was fun!


And some R.L. Stine! This was a really solid series!


Let me know what some of your most-read authors or series were this year!

2 comments:

  1. My most-read author this year was Kendare Blake because I reread the THREE DARK CROWNS series so I could finally finish it. Don't know why I waited so long! (Plus, I also read the second book in her Buffy spin-off series).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kendare Blake! I love her! Though I haven't read anything by her in years. I may need to remedy that soon 👀

      Delete