Monday, May 4, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #194: Vampires, Ghosts, and Multiverses!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Goodnight Kiss 2 (Goodnight Kiss, #2: Fear Street Super Chiller, #10) Goodnight Kiss (Goodnight Kiss, #1-2)

I finished off the Goodnight Kiss duology and read the short story in the omnibus... they were both fine 🤷‍♀️


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1) The Necromancer's Library (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #12)

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't really touched those first 3 books, BUT I did start the newest Ellie Jordan book and I'll probably finish it within the next day or so!


Up next:

Sal and Gabi Fix the Universe (Sal and Gabi, #2)

I really liked the first book so I am super excited to read this one and see how they go about "fixing" the universe.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment