Saturday, May 9, 2020

The #StayAtHome Diaries Tag!



I saw this tag over at Angel's Guilty Pleasures and the original creator is For What It’s Worth.


Last thing you googled.



Oh, I was looking for a Bill Nye gif for another book tag πŸ˜‚

Last book you read.

The Necromancer's Library (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #12)

At the time of writing this post, the last book I read was the newest Ellie Jordan book, which was awesome! I love this series!

Last movie you watched.

The Invisible Man

I haven't been watching a lot of movies lately (lots of anime though!), but I believe the last movie I saw was The Invisible Man, which was amazing! It was incredibly tense and just a great movie overall! Highly recommend!

Last thing you did before socially isolating.

Castiel and his lipstick... | Supernatural Amino

Oh man, it's been so long since we've been in isolation that I don't even remember! πŸ˜… I think I might have gone to either Ulta or Target to just browse for makeup.

What is your quarantine personality?
Couch Potato or Over Achiever?

Thor Chris Hemsworth GIF - Thor ChrisHemsworth Chilling - Discover ...

Definitely a couch potato!

Average number of hours you sleep at night.

Sleep Castiel GIF - Sleep Castiel Supernatural - Discover & Share GIFs

Well, you'd think with quarantine I'd be getting more sleep, but no. I'm a nurse, so I still gotta go to work. And to top all that off, I just switched over to night shift and it's killing me. I'm still trying to find a good schedule for myself, but right now I'm sleeping like 4-5 hours per day. Luckily I only work 3 nights a week, so it's bearable... for now πŸ˜…

Last thing you ordered online.



I just got a really cute teapot not too long ago in a Chain of Gold book box AND some teas, but the tea infusers I have don't fit in my teapot so I just bought this one that I think (hope) will fit. I also bought some earplugs, because as I previously mentioned, I am working nights and I get my sleep during the day. Unfortunately, I have very inconsiderate neighbors who love to blast their music so loud the frames on my wall shake. I hope these will help. And I also got a book. But what else is new there. Lol.

First thing you’ll do when this is over.

Dean tv GIF - Find on GIFER

Gonna go out to a restaurant and eat some food 🀀

If you could choose – Who would be your ideal quarantine companion?

Shall we play a game, b*tches?" | Supernatural charlie, Felicia ...

Hmm, I don't know. Someone fun who can get creative in ways for us to keep occupied at home.

What are you most grateful for?

Sam Hug GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm just glad my family and I are healthy and safe right now.


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! You can also leave me your answers in the comments! I'd love to see what you've been up to during quarantine!

Please stay safe out there ❤

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your answers to this tag. The Thor gif is great for Couch Potato. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what the last thing I did before social distancing was either. It seems so long ago!! And, of course, I didn't know it would be my last time out for a while. I do know that shortly before the quarantine (within a week) I was in a Starbucks in Chicago while my daughter was at a conference at the college she's going to be attending. I remember thinking it was ironic that we went to big crowded places in the city right then. Oops!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? You just didn't know it was gonna happen. Oh no! Ooops indeed πŸ˜‚

      Delete