Monday, May 25, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #197: I Want Shadowhunters But Not Those Shadowhunters... Apparently



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

His Final Girl (B Mine #1)

So I finally read this horror romance and I really enjoyed it! There was way more romance than I was expecting, but it wasn't bad at all.


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)

Those first three books? Yeah, haven't read a page. BUT apparently I am very much in the mood for Shadowhunters because I started Lord of Shadows. I guess I was just in the mood for those present day Shadowhunters?? God, idk what the heck is going on with my mood lately 😂


Up next:

Man, idk that I'll be starting any other books. I really went to get all of those ☝ off my shelf before I start any more 😅 Well, at least that's what I'm hoping to accomplish 😂


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I've been a total mood reader lately too. It's really hard to get in the reading frame of mind lately!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete