Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Post #246: So Much Nail Art



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work and writing reviews... I'm almost caught up! I don't even want to tell you how behind I am on those reviews. Lol. Besides that, I got a bunch of nail art supplies this week. Some gel polishes for all the new chrome powders I got! I love chrome powders! I got this lilac one that is gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it!



I also got an iridescent one, a holo one, and even some holo/iridescent flakies!



I also got a stamping polish, a stamping plate, and some nail vinyls.

What I've been watching:

I've been trying to catch up on the Into the Dark movies on Hulu, which are basically horror movies that come out every month. I'm up to the New Years one, so I'm getting there! Lol. I'm still in the search of an anime to watch, and I started off with Ajin, but I watched a couple of episodes and I wasn't super into it 🤷‍♀️

⭐️⭐️

Next I watched Black Bullet, which I really liked but could've done without all the creepy jokes regarding Whathisface and the little girl. There's only one season and it's so short that I've already forgotten their names 😂

Black Bullet

Nail art of the week:



So I put on the iridescent chrome powder as soon as I got and I loved how it turned out! But I'm a perfections and it didn't come out exactly like I wanted so I took it off. I was going to redo it, but I had played with the powders all day and I just wanted to go back to my neons. Lol. This week I will definitely go back to the powders!

Online

Posted this week:

#196: Honestly, I Don't Know What I Want Lol


Book Haul

Nothing this week.

idk


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your nail art looks, even if the first one didn't last very long. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely gonna try that first one again and maybe do some different stamping on top.

      Delete