Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Post #245: Nail Art and Percy Jackson



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Week 3 of night shift went well, but I'm still struggling. Here's to a better week 4!

Also, I've been catching up on my reviewing cause I've been super behind, so that's nice. Because of that, I haven't been watching very much TV. I'm hoping to be all caught up by the end of this coming week so I can get back to my shows! There's a couple of season finales I need to get to!

What I've been baking:



I made cookies again! And this time I didn't burn them 😅 Lol. Some are chocolate chip, and some are chocolate chip with toffee bits... they are SO good! 🤤

What I've been watching:

I finished ALL The Disastrous Life of Saiki K and I really enjoyed it! It was my first anime that was less action and more slice-of-life, and I actually really enjoyed it! I just really loved all the bizarre, hilarious situations Saiki always found himself in. Lol.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K Reawakened Netflix

Now I'm trying to figure out what anime I want to watch next... I'm thinking Ajin, but I really just want to go back and rewatch Attack on Titan 😅 We'll see. Lol. But that's it, really. As I mentioned, I haven't been watching movies (I did rewatch Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 though... but I had seen those many times in the past 🤷‍♀️).

Nail art of the week:



So I did this one ☝ but I wasn't a big fan of how it turned out, so literally the next day I took it off and did this 👇 This one I liked much better! I do prefer stamping over nail vinyls, so it makes sense. Lol. Also, I just can't stay away from those neons. I love neon nail polish!


Online

Posted this week:

#195: Horror and More Horror... but with Romance!



#8: Actual Progress!

Book Haul

Bought:



How appropriate that this book just came out when we got the AWESOME news a couple days ago that we're gonna have a PJO tv show on Disney+! Very excited about that! And I'm even more excited that Rick Riordan is gonna be super involved in it! It's gonna be good!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't stopped happy dancing about the PJO Disney+ series! It's going to be amazing... After the movies, they won't let us down! Rick Riordan is on the case. ;)

    I wish I could do nails. My nails are a disaster... Hope you've had a good week!

    ReplyDelete