Saturday, June 13, 2020

Finish the Series #9: Where Did the Progress Go?



In the past I've done these Random Reads posts where I would randomly choose a series to finish, but that hasn't worked out that well for me, me being a mood reader and all. So I decided that I would just pick a couple of series I'm in the mood for every so often and then post about it to really cement in that commitment 😅


This month I finished nothing. I actually haven't been reading a lot 😞 I thought I was getting out of my reading slump, but I guess not?



But I am determined to claw my way out of it if I have to! This weekend I'm gonna sit down and read some books and hopefully by next month I'll have finished some series. Here are some I've been thinking about:

Dangerous Girls (Dangerous Girls, #1)Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)Avalon (Avalon, #1)

I still very much want to read Dangerous Girls, so hopefully I'll finish that duology pretty fast. I am also very determined to finish Lord of Shadows this weekend... I WILL do it! Lol. And after that I'll just have Queen of Air and Darkness and BOOM! Another series finished! And because I am in the rare mood for vampires, I'm thinking about reading Hunting Prince Dracula too. I've already read Stalking Jack the Ripper and I have the next 2 books in that series, so I'll just need to borrow the 4th book from the library to finish this series! And last, I don't know if I'll actually get to it, but the Avalon duology should be pretty easy to finish off too. Whether I'll be in the mood for it is another story 😅 Lol. Wish me luck! Lol.


Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment