Monday, June 15, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #200: Fear Street FTW!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Switched (Fear Street, #31)Final Grade (Fear Street, #30)

I read 2 books! Yay! I'm hoping this means I'm finally getting out of my reading slump! Anyway, both of these were pretty enjoyable.


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)

👀


Currently reading:

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

I am determined to finish Lord of Shadows today! By the time you're reading this I'm hoping to have it already done! I love all things Shadowhunters so I'm enjoying it, but I'm not gonna lie, big books and reading slumps just do not work for me. Oh, I also read a couple pages in Japanese Demystified! They were mostly refreshers for me since I already knew that stuff. The section was on counting and hours and that sort of stuff. Still have not memorized the days of the week, so I need to work on that.


Up next:

supernatural-monster-movie-dracula-gif.gif (500×278) discovered by ...

Honestly, idk. Probably something with vampires still 🤷‍♀️


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm slumping too. I managed to read a whole novella this week. One whole novella! FML... It'll get better though.
    I'm at least managing to binge watch stuff on Netflix that I'm finding addictive so that counts for something at least.

    I need to catch up on the Shadowhunter books but brain space and energy are getting in the way. *sigh.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no D: Yeah, I've been the same... just binge watching Supernatural on Netflix instead. Lol.

      Delete