Monday, June 22, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #201: More Like Queen of Feels and Heartbreak



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)

I did it! It took me a month to get through it, but I finally finished it! Now, it's not that I wasn't enjoying it, cause I did, but I discovered that big books and reading slumps just do not go together 😬


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

👀


Currently reading:

Dean Winchester Shrug GIF - DeanWinchester Shrug Supernatural ...

Nothing 🤷‍♀️


Up next:

Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)

Becuase of my reading slump, I wasnt planning on reading another big book, but Lord of Shadows had a brutal ending that got me right in the feels... it was so heartbreaking! 😩 I kinda need to know what happens asap!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment