Monday, June 8, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #199: Vampires? Me?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

20 reasons to love Sam Winchester (with GIFS) | Supernatural Amino

Nothing this week 😅


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)

👀


Currently reading:

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)

Working my way through this slowly but surely!


Up next:

supernatural-monster-movie-dracula-gif.gif (500×278) discovered by ...

Something with vampires. Idk why, but I've been in the mood for vamps ever since I read Goodnight Kiss by R.L. Stine a couple weeks ago! Idk what book I'm gonna end up reading, but I'll let you know. Lol. My first priority is to finish Lord of Shadows, though.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment