Monday, June 29, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #202: Mythology or Horror? I Can't Decide...



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Lili Lost in a Book: Valentines Day Book Tag!


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

👀


Currently reading:

The Song of Achilles

I started this one... I'm only a couple chapters in but I'm really enjoying it! Achilles is very charming, but I know of The Iliad... I know what happens 😬😭


Up next:

The HitchhikerSummer of the Mariposas

Idk, I'm feeling like some R.L. Stine... but also Summer of the Mariposas has been on my mind a lot lately. It's basically a Mexican retelling of The Odyssey which I am ridiculously excited to read! We'll see what happens.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment