Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Post #249: Supernatural All Day Every Day



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much to report this week... just work, and I caught up on my reviews FINALLY! All I have to do now is edit them and schedule them. My first drafts are always word vomit, so I have to go in there and find a coherent review among the mess 😂 Last night I also read TWO books! Granted, they were both short Fear Street books, but I hope this means I'm finally getting out of my reading slump.

This past week I also got some more teas. I had some teas from a local tea shop here, but this time I got some from David's Tea and I also got two gorgeous HOLO tumblers!



I love holo! Holo on my nails and holo on my cups. Lol. I've been drinking iced tea all day yesterday and today 😅 My favorite from David's Tea so far is Just Peachy. It's SO good! I'm gonna have to buy more of that one soon probably. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Supernatural still! So, I started it last week and I've already finished season 1 AND I only have like 6 episodes left in season 2 😅 I love this show, okay? At this rate I'm gonna be done with all 14.5 season before summer is over 😂

Supernatural

That's pretty much it. No anime, no horror movies... though I have been wanting to watch some horror, I just don't know what yet. Lol.

Nail art of the week:

So I started color testing on my nail art mat with neons, because that's just what I'm in the perpetual mood for these days. Lol.



But then as I was looking through my polishes, this bluberry blue polish just grabbed my attention, so I decided to go with that instead! And naturally I had to pair it with some mermaid stamping. Lol.



I'd also been wanting to do a reciprocal gradient for a while, so I did that on my two middle nails! And my right thumbnail I added an extra stamp cause Bitch, I'm a Mermaid! 🧜‍♀️



The image isn't very clear... I think it's the stmaping polish or just my technique that didn't pick it up clearly? Idk. Stamping can be finicky. Lol. But it does say Bitch I'm a Mermaid and I love it! Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#199: Vampires? Me?

#9: Where Did the Progress Go?

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. First glance of your post had me going, "I love her nails!" :)

    I laughed at your word vomit description of reviews... That's what my first passes look like too. It's all good though. It's always easier to hammer something into sense than it is to create something out of nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one lol.

      Delete