Monday, December 28, 2020

Top 10 Favorite Characters of 2020


Today I am sharing some of my favorite characters of the year!




I loved Alice in Malice! She was a very likable, strong character who was smart and caring. Oh and Bandit... I loved him! He was arrogant but also a really sweet guy! I’m not gonna lie, when done right, I love them arrogant boys. I blame Jace Herondale 😉 Lol. The sisters in Sisters of Slat and Iron were also great. They may be twins but they're both very different with a complex relationship. And in Tales from the Gas Station I have a couple of fun characters. Jack, the main character, is great. He is really funny and surprisingly level headed when it comes to all the weird stuff that goes on in the gas station. He’s almost nonchalant about everything. It's hilarious! And and then there's Jerry who's a total airhead but really sweet too.


Ellie Jordan is incredible! She kicks ghost butt but is also really caring. She's a great characters. I also love Stacey, the sassier one of the duo. Lol. And speaking of Jace Herondale, he makes an appearance in Lord of Shadows! 😍 But it's not his books, so unfortunately, we're not talking about him 😩😅 I do love the new characters though. Emma and Julian are great! Emma is also really badass and just great all around. After having two arrogant Herondales (who I love) as main characters, Julian was a nice change of pace. He is really sweet and just so loving of his family. I adore him 😍 And last is Patroclus in The Song of Achilles. He is just a nice guy and really caring, even when Achilles goes off the rails there in the end 💗


What were some of your favorite characters of 2020?

Happy Holidays! 😊

4 comments: