Monday, December 21, 2020

Top 10 Books I Wish I’d Read in 2020


It's the end of the year which means it's time for all the end of the year posts! First up are some books I wish I would've gotten to this year but didn't because my mood changes faster than my brain can keep up with šŸ˜‚



Last year I read a lot of Shadowhunter books, but this year I only read Lord of Shadows. I was planning on finishing off The Dark Artifices series, but I never got around to it. I'm actually starting to feel like I'm in the mood for Queen of Air and Darkness, so I may pick it up in the next couple of weeks or so. Chain of Gold I actually started and read like two chapters before I realized I wasn't really in the mood for it. And it had nothing to do with the book—I literally love the characters already and I only read two chapters šŸ˜‚ As for The Red Scrolls of Magic, it was actually on this same list last year šŸ˜… I see a lot of Shadowhunter books in my near future (or so I hope).


I read the first Sal & Gabi book early in the year and I really enjoyed it! I got an ARC for the second book, which I was excited to read, but I never got around to it because my mood would not cooperate. And this is exactly why I don't take as many ARCs as I used to šŸ˜© The next three I purchased myself and am very excited to read! I recently purchased Vol. 3 of Tales from the Gas Station and it is on my list to read next! I swear! šŸ˜…


And these last three I don't own. Midnight Sun and Circe I actually got from the library at one point this year, but had to return them to the library cause they were due šŸ¤·‍♀️ I still really want to read them, but I just don't know when. This year I read The Song of Achilles and I absolutely loved it! I'm looking forward to Circe—I'm sure it's gonna be as great as The Song of Achilles! Oh and Midnight Sun... I thought I was over my Twilight phase, but then this book came out and it was like I was back in high school šŸ˜‚ Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I am looking forward to it. When I read the partial draft back in the day, I absolutely loved it, so I am curious to see what I'll think about it now.


Let me know if you've read any of these books and what you thought of them! Also let me know what books you were wanting to read this year but just never got around to.

Happy Holidays! šŸ˜Š

2 comments: