Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2021


The last of my top 10 (sometimes 15 😂) posts of the year! I like what I like, so a lot of these are part of a series/from authors I've read previously... Mostly 😉



That being said, I haven't read any books by Alexandra Bracken 😂 Lore (January 5th) sounds awesome though! I love Greek mythology! And while I am super behind on the Shadowhunter Chronicles (again 🤦‍♀️), I am still super excited for Chain of Iron (March 2nd) and The Black Volume of the Dead (sometime in 2021). I swear I will get caught up in the new year! 😅


This year I only read one Jennifer Estep book and I wasn't the biggest fan of it 😩 So I am incredibly happy that there will be two books coming out next year that I know I'll love! Last Strand (March 16th) is the last book in the Elemental Assassin series, one of my all- time favorite series! And while I'm not ready for it to end, I can't wait to read this book! Capture the Crown (July 6th) takes place in the Crown of Shards world but follows a different character a few years later and I am really looking forward to it! The next to two books are from new to me authors: Mina and the Undead (April 1st) sounds like a really interesting horror/mystery, which you know I love! The Last Fallen Star (May 4th) is from the Rick Riordan Presents imprint and it's about Korean healing witches, which sounds insanely cool!


I have read and loved all of Riley Sager's books, so I am incredibly excited to get my hands on Survive the Night (July 6th)! It sounds awesome! Another of my favorite series is Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper. The case they have in Midnight Movie (September 4th) sounds really intriguing and I can't wait to read it! And lastly, Dionysos (sometime in 2021) is the last book in the Olympians graphic novel series. As I said, I love Greek mythology, and these graphic novels are a really great introduction to the myths and the gods!


Honorable mention:


This last one, another Jennifer Estep book that sounds incredible, technically already came out this year. But only as an audiobook. The ebook and physical copies wont be out until next year, so that's why I decided to included as an honorable mention, since I'm not very big on audiobooks. I'm really excited to read a book in a new Jennifer Estep world!


Let me know what 2021 books you're looking forward to! I need to add more to my tbr! Well, I don't but I WANT to 😂

Happy Holidays! 😊

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Capture The Crown!
    And Lore is a new one to me but I love mythology too so I'll be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elemental Assassin is ending?! I still need to read Sharpest Sting (which I do own), but I guess I can wait until the finale comes out. I'll miss Gin and the gang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Jennifer said it's the end... for now. So she may still revisit it in the future! I'm gonna miss them too though! 😩

      Delete
  3. The Last Fallen Star looks fantastic. I love Rick Riordan Presents!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love the imprint too, and just discovering all these different authors!

      Delete