Friday, December 25, 2020

The Festive Christmas Book Tag


I was going to post my most disappointing books of the year today, but... It's Christmas Day, so let's not do that 😂 Instead I found this fun tag to do over at a Great read!

A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?


The Blackthorn family seems chaotic and fun and I would love to spend Christmas at their place!

A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?


These bookshelf inserts are so cool! Definitely need to get one!

A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?


Maybe Sal? I mean he knows magic... AND he can access other universes, which is pretty cool.

Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.


I mean, obviously 😉

Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?


Carmen did an awful thing and to be honest, for me, she did not redeem herself at all throughout this book.

A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?


 Ellie Jordan! She is selfless and kicks ghost butt! I love her!

Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmasy feel to it.


Very Christmasy... except for the whole knife in the present thing 😂

A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?


I read this book this summer and it was absolutely incredible! I was so blown away from how good it was, and I just want everyone to read it. Highly recommend!


I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: