Monday, March 8, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #214: I'm Never Okay When I Read One Of These...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finally finished Queen of Air and Darkness 😌 It was good and it made me nearly cry so many times! But the thing that broke me, that brought legitimate tears to my eyes, was the short story at the end of the book 😂 I'm insane. Lol. But I enjoyed the book!


Currently reading:

So, I haven't started anything yet because I need my emotions to rest a second before I dive into another book. Lol.


Up next:


So, because of the end of QoAaD, I am thinking about finally starting The Red Scrolls of Magic! (If you know, you know 😏). That or maybe an R.L. Stine book cause I haven't read one of those in a minute!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment