Monday, March 29, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #216: Finally More Malec in My Life


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I really enjoyed Dating Makes Perfect! It was a super cute contemporary! COVID-128 I also really enjoyed! I missed The Lunar Chronicles crew, so it was nice to revisit them and see what they were up to. The Boyfriend was kinda dumb to be honest 😂 These books are really hit or miss, and this one was definitely more of a miss. Lol.


Currently reading:


I started another Japanese book in hopes that it will get me back on track because I stopped studying... again 🙈 Except this is an audiobooks and I'm not super into audiobooks, so we'll see how things go 😬 Lol. I also started The Red Scrolls of Magic FINALLY and I'm only like 60 pages in but I already love it so much I'm going to melt into a puddle cause Alec and Magnus are so freaking cute! 😍😍😍


Up next:


All these books I've been reading lately have been exclusively for the Dewey's Board Game I'm doing, and honestly, as a mood reader, I am feeling the burnout setting in 😬 So I am going to take it easy because there's still like a month left to finish the board game. But not TOO easy because I still need to keep doing my 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment