Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Post #266: Pain and Animal Crossing


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I am back after being gone last weekend 😅 There were things I wanted to post last weekend, but I just... it was not a good time for me. This may be TMI, but also let's normalize talking about periods soooo... my period was awful this month. I don't usually get cramps, but this weekend I even had to pull out a heating pad. It was just not fun and I wanted to do absolutely nothing so I did nothing. Lol. I literally just played Animal Crossing all last weekend. Lol. I really sympathize with all the women who have awful periods every month, I don't know how they do it 😩

Sooo yeah, last week I played a lot of Animal Crossing, but then this week not so much. I did, however, finish moving all my buildings to their final spots and I've started decorating for spring! I haven't taken a lot of screenshots just yet, but here is a section of an outdoor library/cafe I did!


It's not done yet, but it's getting there! But besides that, this week was pretty quiet.

What I've been watching:

I watched the behind the scenes of WandaVision, started The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which is the show I was most excited about because I just adore Bucky! I'm very excited to see where this series goes! Also, I had no intention of watching it, but Friday night I decided to watch Zack Snyder's Justice League. I was very underwhelmed with the theatrical version... I only saw it one time when movie theaters were a thing, but I was very meh about it. This version, that's FOUR freaking hours long, I liked a lot better! I mean, it's no Marvel movie and it's not my favorite DC movie (Shazam! is), but it wasn't that bad.


Nail art of the week:


I've been wanting to do Elemental Assassin nail art for a while, and I finally did it this past week! I was actually going to post this LAST Saturday, but that didn't happen. Anyway, I am pretty happy with how it turned out.


And right now I'm just wearing a pretty purple polish with like 10 different toppers. Lol. Okay so maybe not that many. I'm wearing a bright purple crème with a holographic/iridescent topper, and then on top of that I added a magnetic topper and it looks really cool! You can see the shift of the magnetic topper in the second picture. But yeah, no nail art this week, surprisingly. But I'm just happy with this. It's so pretty! Adding toppers to any crème polish is the easiest form of nail art! Highly recommend! Lol.

Online

Reviews posted the last two weeks:



Other posts:

#214: I'm Never Okay When I Read One Of These...

Dewey's Pre-Readathon Challenge: Dewey's Board Game

Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep

Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment