Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday Post #265: Dropping the Ball... Again


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another uneventful week of work. Yesterday I finally cleaned my car on the inside cause it was a hot mess after the winter weather. I still need to go and wash it from the outside, so I might do that today... or convince one of my brothers to do it for me 😏 Lol. After I did all that, I put a Vitamin C mask in my hair to help remove the rest of the purple from my hair cause I want to go back to navy. I think I might do one more treatment and done tone some section that are looking more yellow-y, and then I'll be ready to go back to that blue hair I miss so much. Lol.

My Animal Crossing island is coming along... I finally moved all the houses in place. I only need to find a location and move the campsite and museum, and then I'll finally be ready to decorate the island. Also the new Mario items are incredible! I love them! Especially the warp pipe!

As for my Japanese studies... I dropped the ball there... again 🙈😅 I started watching subbed anime and I was like, "Yep, this is me learning." 😂 I can only understand about 15% of what they're saying though. Lol. I need to get back on that!

I'm gonna spend today and tomorrow writing reviews and scheduling posts, cause I still haven't done that 😬 Ooops 🙈 Lol.

What I've been watching:

I caught up on my shows and anime, and I finally started Dr. Stone! There are only 2 episodes out so far, but I am really enjoying it!


I also watched a couple of Korean horror movies yesterday. I re-watched The Host but I watched #Alive for the first time and it was really good! I am also almost done with my MCU re-watch. I watched Endgame after the Korean horror movies while I was painting my nails, and that movie still enraptures me. The part with Captain America and the hammer... 😍 And I kid you not, but the part at the climax where everyone comes in through the portals and Cap says, "Avengers Assemble," it still gives me chills! I just love it! And I didn't cry at the end this time! Lol. Anyway, I only have Spider-Man: Far From Home left to watch, so I'll probably do that sometime this week. But today I want to start Daredevil because I haven't seen it in a while and I've just been wanting to revisit that show.

Nail art of the week:

So, I built myself a nail last week with builder gel, and this is what it looked liked after I did my nail art last Sunday:


In this picture you almost can't tell that the index nail is an enhancement... but boy could you IRL! 😅 It looked good when it was just clear and naked, but with polish on, you could tell that it was quite thick. So I redid my nails yesterday, and after I took of the polish, I filed down that nail.


It's still on the thick side, but it looks much better than it did last week! (Although I'm not really feeling this design, so I might redo it later 😅) And I purposefully didn't take any close ups of the enhancement with the mermaid design because it didn't look great, but now I regret it. Lol. I did take close ups of this purple design though.


Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#213: Finally Progress!

#13: I Finally Finished QoAaD!


Book Haul

Nothing this week!



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment