Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday Post #267: Book Boxes I Forgot About...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So this was another quiet week. Not much happened. I haven't touched my Animal Crossing Island in a while even though the new update just came out. But I will... eventually. Lol. These next two weeks I have quite a bit of time off of work, and I'm going to try and take advantage of that and finally catch up on all my reviews. You guys don't even want to know how behind I am... it's horrifying! 😅 Lol.

Oh! my younger brothers did get their first covid vaccine yesterday! They're 17 and they were able to qualify because they're going to be starting work soon. They haven't had any side effects as of writing this post Saturday night, but we'll see how they do today. But this is a big relief since their high school is already talking about bringing back the kids full time and my brothers were just not liking that idea. The district hasn't quite decided on that yet though.

Online

Review posted this week:



Other posts:

#215: The Universe Hates Me

Chain of Gold + Chain of Iron by Cassie Clare

(And Some Ways It Hasn't)


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


I got my Chain of Iron book boxes this month and I totally forgot to post about them 😅 This first one is from LitJoy Crate and it came with a very pretty sleeve, a signed book plate, a Cordelia print, and a letter!


This one is from Goodchoice Reading and it came with a mouse pad, a tote bag, and some free lashes! AND this book is signed AND personalized by Cassie Clare!


I love it!! 😍


I also bought this one cause I had to read a contemporary for a board game. I ended up really enjoying it! It was cute!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your brothers got vaccinated! Every time I read people are getting their vaccines, I feel happy. It brings hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love hearing that more and more people are getting the vaccine! Things are finally starting to look up!

      Delete