Saturday, May 14, 2022

April & Vacation TBR Update


Guys, I am pretty proud of myself because I stuck with a TBR I picked out ahead of time, and it didn't put me in a reading slump!



This is my TBR for April and I read most of them but 3! To be fair, the release date of War of Flesh and Metal keeps getting pushed pushed back. And then those Shadowhunter books... I'll get to them eventually 😅 That being said, I think I did pretty good!


But my vacation TBR, yikes! 😬 I mean, realistically, I never thought I would read all of these, but I literally only read ONE book while I was on vacation 😂 But since I've been back I've read 2 more of these books, so there's that! Lol.


Let me know what's on your TBR this month! 😊

2 comments:

  1. I only read half a book on my last vacation, so I'm right there with you! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quire enjoying sitting on the beach doing nothing, I think 😆

      Delete