Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday Post #299: The Best Gift


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So, not this past week but the week before, it was Nurse's Week, and I got a couple gifts. From work I got a gift card I will most likely use to buy books 😆 But also, one of the paras at the school I work at put together this really cute gift. She bought I white scrub top and then a bunch of kids, paras, and teachers added messages for me and drew little pictures... it's the cutest thing ever! It's such a sweet gesture I almost cried 😭 And she also gave me a bookish t-shirt, which I also loved.


And yesterday was International Tea day, so it was very convenient that my latest tea order arrived then 😆 The 3 teas on the top are my absolute favorites!


What I've been watching:

Just my usual 9-1-1 shows and The Rookie. That's literally all I've been watching lately 😆

The one thing I've been watching without fail is the trial... you know which trial I'm talking about. The one that everyone is talking about right now. Lol. I wasn't going to watch it actually, but one of my favorite YouTubers (she's a lawyer) is covering it and now I'm hooked. She comments on it and explains the legal things and it's just been very interesting.

What I've been playing:

Last week I spent most of the weekend collecting DIYs and completing achievements in ACNH, but this week I actually got some building done around my island!


Nail art of the week:


I haven't sat down and done a complex nail design in a while, but today I did this one and it was really fun. I really like how it turned out too.

Online

Posted this week:

#265: Ridiculous History

Book Haul

For Review:


Sci-fi with romance! Yes please! Thank you Entangled Teen for the ARC! 😊


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment