Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday Post #298: Back to Normal


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing but work. It is back to normal for me after being on vacation for 2 weeks. Work is going good. The kid I take care of started an after-school math program, so I gotta stay with her. This is good for her because she's gonna get the extra help she needs, but if you think I want to work a 10+ hour shift, you'd be wrong 😂 There's only 4 more sessions, so I'm sure we'll survive. Lol. Anyway, here's a pic of a cute doggo I visited yesterday!


What I've been listening to:

MCR is back and the song is so good!! 😭


What I've been playing:

I've gotten back into ACNH, building my island, but these last couple of days I've been working toward completing some Nook Mile achievements. It's been fun!


Online

Posted this week:

#264: Who Am I?!


Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment