Monday, May 9, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #264: Who Am I?!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


So I just got back from vacation not too long ago, and I didn't read as much as I thought I would. I was too busy doing nothing on the beach 😂 Wretched Waterpark I read just before I left, and I absolutely loved it! It was a ton of fun and a little spooky! I need more MG from Kiersten WhiteAnd then I read See You Yesterday while I was on vacation, and it was the only book I read there. But I read it all in one day! The only break I took was to take a dip in the ocean because it was so freaking hot, and then again when I went up to the hotel room in the evening to take a shower 😂 Anyway, I really enjoyed this book! Even I surprised myself by picking up not one, but TWO contemporaries in a row! 😮 Flirting with Fate though I just finished yesterday. It was super cute and I also enjoyed this one!


Currently reading:

Image result for i got nothing gif


Up next:


Contemporaries and now a historical fiction?? Who even am I anymore? 😂 I don't read a lot of historical stuff (unless it involves Shadowhunters 😏), but this book sounds like a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to reading it!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment