Saturday, May 28, 2022

Middle Grade Book Tag!


I don't read a lot of middle grade booksI usually read only one a year. Last year I surprisingly didn't read any, but this year I have read TWO so far! So in honor of that accomplishment lol, I thought I would do this fun tag. I saw it over at Tell Me A Yarn.

What is the last MG book you read?


I read this one about two weeks ago and I really enjoyed it! It was very cool to see something a little different from Rick Riordan.

What is a MG book someone read to you as a child?


I distinctly remember being read this book in 5th grade. This one and The Hatchet are the two that I remember being read to me.

What was your favorite MG book as a child?


Oh this one was tough... that was SO long ago! 😅 But also, when I was in middle school, I was reading Fear Street 😆 I skipped right over Goosebumps and went straight to YA. Lol. But I do remember really loving this book. I was always into the spooky stuff. Lol.

What is your favorite MG book as an adult?


I love this book! I've read it a couple of times and it is just so much fun! I love the way nursery rhymes are woven together with fairy tales into a spooky but hilarious story.

Who is your favorite MG author?


Rick Riordan, hand down! I am a little behind on his books (I have yet to read the Apollo series and finish the Magnus Chase series), but I love his work nonetheless!

What MG book do you think should be required reading in school?


I feel like reading Percy Jackson would've made learning about mythology in school so much more fun!

What is your favorite MG book cover?


Even though I never read Goosebumps, I have to admit that they have some pretty great covers.

What is your favorite MG book to screen adaptation?


I never read this book, but man did I love the movie growing up! It was so creepy!


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize that there was a movie version of The Witches - I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete