Friday, October 6, 2023

Cozy Autumn Book Tag


I love Fall, so of course I had to throw in at least one Fall book tag this year 😆 I found this one over at BookswithEmilyFox.

1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn?


Fear Street books.

2. What is your favourite autumnal book cover?


I love this cover so much!!

3. What is your favourite autumnal drink to read with?


This chai tea is my favorite!!

4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning?


I honestly read whenever... I'm not too picky 😆 But if I HAD to choose, it would probably be late at night.

5. Halloween is coming! What is your favourite spooky read?


It's been a while since I read this, but I remember really loving it!

6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you?


Lately, it's been the Elemental Assassin series!

7. What is your favourite autumnal reading snack?


These Maple Pecan Blondies are SO GOOD! I make them all the time during the fall! The recipe is by Rosanna Pansino from her Baking All Year Round cookbook and I highly recommend it!

8. What is your favourite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading?


I looooove Leaves! It's my favorite scent! I even have the scent in my car!

9. When you're not reading, what is your favourite autumnal activity?


Watching horror movies! 👻

10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list?


These are just a couple of books on my TBR this year! (You can check out my entire list here!)


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment