Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday Post #372: I'm Not Ready For Spooky Season To Be Over


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I haven't done as many spooky things as I wanted to, and Spooky Season is coming to an end soon! I'm not ready! 😭 Work getting in the way of fun, spooky things. Ugh 😒 lol


Although I did have this Friday off! But I spent it running errands mostly. Blech. Lol. I did finally go to the new Crumbl Cookies location that opened in town though! I've never been before and I was very excited to try them! And they're pretty good!

What I've been playing:


My Super Sim is doing great. She is currently doing the Detective Career and she is already a Senior Detective, I believe! But she's also currently a werewolf and every time I interrogate a suspect I get the option to turn them into a werewolf and I'm just like WHY? 🤣 Could you imagine... the cop interrogating you just suddenly loses it and bites you 😂 I can't with this game. Lol.


And I also finally brought back all of her dead pets! Yay!! (And I might adopt a stray too 👀)


And she also went on a date with a vampire and this happened 😂 She lost it and went on a rampage and everyone around her fainted because of how scary she is, apparently 😂 The vampire boyfriend was fine though. He actually had a great time on this date! 🤣 That's how you know he's a keeper. Lol. Especially considering they started off hating each other because, naturally, vampires and werewolves despise one another.


And here's some randomness that made me laugh. This guy feels VERY strongly about these barstools 😂 The poor bartender 😂


And the Alien Take Over Challenge is going well too! I made a lot of progress this morning! The family tree is looking insane and I need to grab a screenshot of it. Lol. I've already filled two houses with alien offspring, but it gets a little tricky when there are children involved. In this challenge, you're supposed to have alien babies with the Sims in the world and then kill them off so they don't go blabbing your secret. But sometimes these Sims have kids and I'm just like, "What do I do with them? 👀" I decided to just leave them in their family home and be raised by their alien half-siblings. Lol. I went to visit some of the alien kids and I saw this! 👆 It was so cute! And I was looking at the family tree and this child isn't even her sibling 😂 It's her uncle or something... The Kim-Lewis family is complicated (Yep, I started with them and they're all dead now... except for the kids. Lol.)

Sorry for all the Sims nonsense, but that is literally all I've been doing lately 😂

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


Perfect for Spooky Season!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment