Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Post #369: Happy October!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Happy October! I love this time of year! From here until December... it is just the best! But anyway, nothing too exciting this week... just work and reading and, you guessed it, nonstop Sims 😂

What I've been watching:


One day this past week I was browsing Hulu for something spooky to watch and I came across The Exorcist TV show! I definitely knew this show was a thing, but I never really planned to watch it. But lately, I've just been in the mood for these demonic possession sort of movies, which is weird because I'm not that big a fan of this genre. But I just started watching this on a whim and it's not bad! I mean, it's not great, but it's entertaining enough. Lol. It's definitely scratching that itch for possession movies/shows.

What I've been playing:

The Sims 4. No one is surprised. Lol. I'm still doing the Super Sim challenge, which I love, but I've also found a couple other challenges that were in a Halloween challenge list, and those seem like a lot of fun! There's stuff with ghosts and murder and a bunch that includes the occult Sims, which I'm very excited about! On the Super Sim challenge, I'm actually about to start all the werewolf aspirations, which I'm very excited about because I haven't played with these occult Sims yet! The only occult Sims I've played with are spellcasters, but I haven't finished those aspirations either, so I'm excited to see what all the occult Sims have to offer!

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆
★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#335: A Little of Everything
September 2023

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Recently I realized that I had this book on my tbr and omg I have to read it immediately before my mood shifts! It's perfect because of all the possession movies/shows I've been watching lately!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment