Saturday, April 27, 2024

Finish the Series #31: I Have a Plan...


Another month and, surprisingly, another series done!


What I finished:


I did it! I finally finished reading the Grishaverse and I really enjoyed it! This duology was good overall, though there were some aspects of it I could've done without. I still think Six of Crows is the superior series in the Grishaverse 😆 But I really enjoyed this world overall and liked the characters. I spent the first four months of this year reading books in this universe on and off (7 books total!!) so I'm really going to miss this world 😔


Up next:


Lately, I have been re-reading the Heroes of Olympus series and I am honestly having the best time! If everything goes according to plan, right after I finish my re-read I'm going to (hopefully) dive straight into The Trials of Apollo. I am so painfully behind in the Camp Half-Blood Chronicles, and with me re-reading Heroes of Olympus, I'm hoping that will inspire me to finally start this series and get caught up before the new Percy Jackson book comes out later this year!


Series finished so far in 2024: 4/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment