Monday, April 29, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #366: ALL the Houses, Apparently


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really liked Rule of Wolves, BUT the freaking "Monk..." Ugh. And then we got his POVs... I was over him. He absolutely did not have to be in this series. It annoyed me. But aside from that, I enjoyed this book! Lol. I really liked the world and the magic system, and I loved most of the characters. Lol.

I have been missing Ellie so I was so glad when I got an ARC of Miracle Mountain! It was spooky and I really enjoyed the setting of this one! I always enjoy the cases in these books.


Currently reading:


This book is wild! I forgot everything about it! (Except for the ending 😆)  But I am loving it! I'm about halfway done with this one.


Up next:


I'm obviously going to be starting The House of Hades right after The Mark of Athena... I remember that cliffhanger ending 👀 Lol. And I'm also feeling like some more Fear Street, so I'll probably read some of that as well. Oh, I just realized both of these books start with House of __ 😂


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment