Monday, March 6, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #306: Coming to an End


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I read half of this book on the plane ride back home, and then I finished it late last week. It's the latest in my Elemental Assassin re-read, so of course I loved it 😆 The cover is so pretty too! I can't get over it!


Currently reading:



I need to get back to those first two books 😅 But I'll definitely be finishing Last Strand first. This is the last book in my re-read and I'm not ready! 😭


Up next:


But I AM read to ready this one!! I've had an ARC of it for a while, and I am so excited to read it cause we haven't had anything in the Elemental Assassin world in a while (hence my re-read). I also have a couple other ARCs I plan on reading.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment